Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hype sucks at time travel.

Crazy Bellhair

in many cases in the story hype could go back in time and prevent certained things from happening and making it easier for himself.

Take Rajoth for example Hype could easaly go back in time and kill the kid that would become Rajoth to save himself some troubles in the future. ofcourse this would cause Gogouds life not to be extendet but Hype wasn't awear of this till later.

or take Senekal hype could easily predict his future saying he will fall into a moat and be saved by a monk and tell him not to destroy his weapons. Senekal may not believe him at first and may not even remember Hype telling him this and still destroy is weapons but it's worth a shot.

there are many more examples but these two have shown Hypes abillity to always work for things he could have gotten rid without any trouble.

sorry if my english spelling isn't great im still learning ;)

--

But imagine the power of this black knight he isn't even here and he's already a legend. ~Enost

August 25, 2014 at 8:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hype1998

1 [Rajoth]) I don't think that Hype is the kind of person who would kill a defenseless child just for convenience. Rajoth hadn't done anything wrong at the time so there was no reason to kill him.

2 [Senekal]) If Hype had warned Senekal about the moat, then he wouldn't have been saved by the monk and joined the monastery; therefore he wouldn't have become Taskan IV's protector and his king would be unsafe. As Hype must serve and protect his king, the best way for him to do that would be to remain quiet about it.

However, there would have been some other practical uses for the time travel. He could have warned Gogoud about the laboratory knights coming to kidnap him so he could protect himself.

--

"One more mistake and I'll execute you myself! With a spoon, so that it takes longer!!!" 

-Taskan I

August 25, 2014 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darnok_PL

1. Rajoth and Gogoud: you told "ofcourse this would cause Gogouds life not to be extendet". It means, Gogoud wouldn't have be alive in Era III, so Hype couldn't have got any more pieces of important information (dolmen, almancs etc.). It could have cut his quest. If only Gogoud had not been kidnapped, he wouldn't have been alive in Era III!

2. Senekal: we had similar topic about it: http://hypeforever.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12826713-hype-paradox that shows paradox of this quest.

--

WWW: Twitch, YouTube
Speedruns: Any% - 1:52:23 (WR), 100% - 2:16:53 (WR), Gee% - 17:53 (WR)
Join our Hype Discord!

August 26, 2014 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

hype1998

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that Gogoud's life was extended by Rajoth.

--

"One more mistake and I'll execute you myself! With a spoon, so that it takes longer!!!" 

-Taskan I

August 26, 2014 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crazy Bellhair

1: but hype didn't know that his life was extended till later and maybe hype woudn't kill an innocent child warned gogoud to kill him if he became to powerfull or atleast hide at a safer location. that it would ruin the quest doesnt matter because he would have no knowledge of that.

2:Hype1998 your comment that he woudn't have bin saved by a monk if hype warned him isn't true. hype would predict the future that he would fall in and be saved by a monk. BUT Senekal would never believe him! but if he had remebered what hype said he woudn't destroy his weaponry AFTER he is saved. maybe he woudnt remember but hey atleast its worth trying.

--

But imagine the power of this black knight he isn't even here and he's already a legend. ~Enost

November 29, 2014 at 8:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.