Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > Off topic > Hey, there ssup guys

Rushab Saurastri

Well, this seems to be a dead forum , but i have still joined it , hoping to make some amazing friends here , who have played this game in the childhood and for the sake of rememmberence are united due to this website. 

Well, i am here from India, looking to make some nice penfriends here, and scoring borwnie points with people who do visit mumbai / india in their near future.

Thats my real name btw , do add me on FB, and lets try to relive the tale of Hype the time quest .. 

Regards

Rushab 

--
October 4, 2014 at 8:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Hello my dear friend!
No, this isn't a dead forum at all!
From time to time, we have activity bursts and timeout periods...you have just arrived in one of those lesser active times :/

But let's make up for this!

--

Ha, it's human nature - Zatila

October 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crazy Bellhair

this forum is still very mutch alive and so is hype.

a great game that won't be soon forgotten. 

i joined a few months ago but i haven't bin very active.

i only come here every now and then to go on the forum and just talk about hype and its awesome storyline. and have found that altough there may not be alot of active members the ones that are take hype seriously.

--

But imagine the power of this black knight he isn't even here and he's already a legend. ~Enost

November 29, 2014 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

yas , it will never die

--

Ha, it's human nature - Zatila

November 29, 2014 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheM

Hello there!
Let's keep it alive...  ;-)

October 17, 2015 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.