Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > Cheats and Hints > Jewel of Mankind without Signed Pass

Darnok_PL

I have found a way to enter Field of Courage II without Signed Pass, which enables to get Jewel of Mankind at very beginning of Era II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPwcXuxkzWM

This allows you to go for Jewel of Mankind without doing any other mission in Era II. However, you will need to collect Flag of Taskan II, so you have to make access to hollow tree - minimum out of your way stuff is freeing Gogoud from Laboratory and taking Caron's Bracelet - you can do them after meeting Drareg. Additionally you have to show the bracelet to Bolduk (you can do it while going for Flag of Taskan I) and meet a brigand who tells you about hollow tree (when going for key). This way game can be finished fine.

This route makes a run about 4.5 min faster. This way you will never get your crossbow back, but it is not a problem. You will also preserve Caron's Bracelet, but you never get Brigands Insignia.

Also don't forget that you need ice magics to put it on fire in Fortress III and IV (you have to get either Glacia Trinity in Dungeons I) or beat Rajoth and get Glacia Javelin). Also you need crossbow for Enost's Almanac (don't meet Caron before).

--

WWW: Twitch, YouTube
Speedruns: Any% - 1:54:31 (WR), Gee% - 17:53 (WR)

July 17, 2017 at 7:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.