Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > Cheats and Hints > Easter Eggs + Special Hints

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Easter Eggs

*Next to the entrance of Laboratories II, there is a girl standing over some barrels. If you blow them up, she'll be sent into deep space. If you visit this area during Taskan IV, she falls from the sky and runs away

*References to Rayman, Speed Busters and the Tower of Pizza, in Italy, can be found on the Champion's Room (IV)

*There is a strange sign with the name "Tania" written on it in the room where you meet Gogoud (Champion's Room). It remains unknown what is the meaning of the name, or what does it refeers to.

*There is an image of Barnak in one of the windows in "Lost City".

*Terryo, (Nohlin's Father), can be found, on your second visit to Bringand Village II,next to the future entrance of the room where you'll find the Electric Magic: Javelin. in Taskan III.

*Rajoth grows from a little boy to an old man in just one era. The girl you send to space takes 2 eras to become an adult woman. Weird.

Special Hints

*The first Mauve potion can be obtained by striking Granslak's Hat after defeating him.

*If you keep talking to the woman outside The Inn in Taskan II era, she'll end up dropping some money.

*Killing All Bats in The Forest\In The Manoir and Killing all Soldiers in the Fortress gives you rewards.

*You can actually fight the Gladiator in Taskan II - Field of Courage  as many times as you want. He will always be there.

--

Ha, it's human nature - Zatila

January 27, 2013 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lherzen

Well, the image in the window of the lost city looks REALLY alike the ''Possesed Armour'' found in the monastery. Although, it can be a Beta version of Barnak or his armour when he was a God.

--

Be humble, and life will smile at you. -Gogoud

March 23, 2013 at 3:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Lmaoo...you are so right. I don't know why I never noticed Barnak hasn't got (horns?)....But anyway. This makes it all even weirder. What does it mean, exactly?

--

March 23, 2013 at 6:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lherzen

It can mean that those armours were originally in the Lost City, but Taskan II in his journey brought them to defend the Monastery. Or also, Barnak could had a different armour.

--

March 24, 2013 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Hmmm that would make sense. However I'll need to check if they weren't there already in Monastery I. If they weren't, you've come up with a solution for my #2 Hype Mistery :D

--

March 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lherzen

They weren't. First time one appears is in Rajoth's Laboratory.

--

April 11, 2013 at 7:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Lone Brigand

Holy shnikees. You guys figured something out!

April 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Well that would solve it out. I was going to say "but hey, Taskan II was exploring the Lost City while Hype went through Taskan II Era", but then I remembered he had brought Hype's Armor (Lost Armour?) to the Field of Courage, so he probably was somewhere else. Well done guys \o

--

April 14, 2013 at 8:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MothBallFamicom

Some one told me about a second ''Tania'' signe someware in the game but I'm not shure...

--

It's only by great effort that you can achieve great results

May 1, 2014 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darnok_PL

Another "Tania" than in Fortress III and in Fortress IV? It's possible...

--

WWW: Twitch, YouTube
Speedruns: Any% - 1:54:31 (WR), Gee% - 17:53 (WR)

May 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crazy Bellhair

its all great about the armor but when you defeat rajoth the armors are gone! and the first one could already be stopped by destroying the septer. and how did the monestary get those magic armors to work for them? if they were really brought to life to protect the king or rajoth why would they work for the monestary when they are in war with the fortress and the king.

but if rajoth did make these that would make sense. many people were skeptic if he served the king. but all is guarsds were the kings men so he could have bin plotting an overthrow the kingdom.

--

But imagine the power of this black knight he isn't even here and he's already a legend. ~Enost

November 29, 2014 at 9:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.