Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > Off topic > Other Good Games

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Besides Hype, what are other good games that you have played?

I'd say Rayman 2 (1999) and a Silver (1999) are awesome games...ever heard of them?

--

Ha, it's human nature - Zatila

April 20, 2013 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

theXdeity

I've never played either sadly. havent heard of Silver but i'll look it up haha

Like I've said before, Im a huge Zelda fan. I also love ubisoft's other masterpience: the Assassin's Creed series.  But some of my other favorite older games are 007 Nightfire (2002), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (2003), and Wizards and Warriors (1987). These are some games I love off the top of my head haha

--

theXdeity

http://www.youtube.com/user/theXDeity?feature=mhee

"Before, we both had magic. Now I've still got magic, but I've also got science!!"

April 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Never heard of Wizards and Warriors haha...sounds like nerdy, so I'll look it up as well :P

I've never played Assins's Creed , I've tried once but I had a very poor machine so It didn't really work :/

As for 007, I've played Tomorrow Never Dies for PS1, and it was some of the best days of my childhood : )...but I never played Nightfire tho :/

And I'm a n00b to all Final-Fantasy related, never played any of them, sadly.

--

April 21, 2013 at 10:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

theXdeity

Wizards & Warriors is a fun little platformer for the original Nintendo that i used to love playing because it has some difficult parts : )

I highly recommend playing Nightfire multiplayer with your friends! Its fun as hell!

FF Tactics Advance is a strategy turn based style game, so if ur into that u can check it out : )

Also one of my guilty pleasures is Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury for the gameboy advance lol

--

theXdeity

"Before, we both had magic. Now I've still got magic, but I've also got science!!"

April 21, 2013 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Buu's Fury omg...how did I even forget that game...so many hours spent on it xD You may even have tempted me to play it again....hmmm

--

April 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

theXdeity
U love it too?? O my god hell yea!! Lol so I bought Rayman 2 today haha
--

theXdeity

April 21, 2013 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

You're not gonna regret it, believe me !
Omg I wish I had the *hype* of playing Rayman 2 for the first time again *--* Sanctuary of Water and Ice, Fire and Stone, Whale Bay are the best ones. Oh, and "The Bayou" songs will have you trippin' xD

--

April 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

theXdeity
Lol puns! Yeah I'm pretty *hyped* as well hahaha
--

theXdeity

April 22, 2013 at 6:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Soo, have you played it already? What are your first impressions? xD

--

April 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Taskanian Swag

I would say Laura's Happy Adventures and Alex Builds his far are good games (and also similar to Hype) but I don't think they were that good...

--

April 6, 2014 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crazy Bellhair

stronghold 1/deluxe and stronghold crusader is also great but i remember playing deluxe/1 with my brothers having epic wars and that kind of stuff :3

--

But imagine the power of this black knight he isn't even here and he's already a legend. ~Enost

November 29, 2014 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.