Hype
The Time Quest Forever

hype the time quest, zelda answer, pc games, medieval, playmobil, lego,playmobil interactive, taskan ,gogoud ,vibe ,knight ,fansite,hype,

The Inn (Forum)

Forum Home > Hype-related Projects > Total Minecraft Rebuild from Hype the time quest

BananenRepublik

Hey guys,

I just found your page searching on the web. I got huge plans, building the whole world of Hype without any exeption. There was another thread here displaying some stuff other guys made, but I really want to do it with some of your guys help!

I really loved to play Hype in my childhood and replayed it a year ago. With the really similar looking Minecraft it would be much fun to rebuild all the stuff, especially because there are so many possibilities in MC.

The reason why I don't want to do it on my own without any help is because this project is huge and I really like to chop trees, collect stone and feed animals in MC :D So you can imagine I don't want to use the creativemode that often and really collect all the default stuff, which is needed. I already built some nice and huge stuff with a friend without using creativemode and it felt great having it all done by collecting and then building.

That's why the startup would include long sessions of collecting stone, wood, minerals and caring for animals such as cows or chickens.

I would offer a LAN-Server, preferred running via Hamachi. The used Version might be 1.6 with Large Bioms (Forrest+Plains as standard for Taskan Era I). Skype for communication.

Conditions: Patient Gamer, preferred age 20+, some experiences with MC would be great also. And of course: you gotta love HYPE. But that should be obvious right here :P

About me: Name's Jan, I'm from Germany, 21 years old and right now i got much free time to spend because my exams are all done for this semester.

Would be very happy if someone wants to join =)

July 4, 2013 at 8:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Hello Jan!
Wow, that is, without a single doubt, an amazing thing! It is always inspiring to see other people who love Hype as I do : )
Sadly, I know nothing about Minecraft...but I wish you good luck!
I'm sure someone will join you soon enough...I'll even tell some people to come here and read your topic....

Good luck with the project! : )

--

Ha, it's human nature - Zatila

July 4, 2013 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Thank you for the nice welcoming and the support. Your Site is great, especially Trivia was interesting to read. Furthermore I intend to use the jukeboxes in Minecraft with which you can play some discs that are hearable a few block around them. With mods you can include own music - in this case Hype Music from the OST. Entering Torras and listening to the theme would be so awesome =)

July 4, 2013 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

Deadly awesome! I might even join MC if If you ever make this work : )

--

July 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Ye, you should. MC is cheap and you won't regret the purchase... Spent so much time with this game... :D

July 4, 2013 at 5:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Oh dear, no answers? That's dissapointing =( I really need some guys helpin me out with this project!

July 5, 2013 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Enost

Hello Banaan, rebuilding the Hype world in minecraft has been an idea that also I have been considering actually years ago, I think it's really nice to see that I'm not the only minecraft player here with the same idea, and I just want to tell that if you are going to start doing this, I would LOVE to help. :)

--
July 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Hey Enost, would you add me in Skype so we can talk about the project? My name's there: kubakubanerkuba91

July 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

See! Someone ended showing up...that's nice ; )

--

July 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Yeh, didn't expect so much support. Already got a german Youtuber, who's got some MC-Friends and perhaps Enost soon. Well and as you mentioned, here are some very early (call it Alpha :D) results of the manor house. Apologize the shadows. Shadermod + Clouds darkened some spots =(

http://www.file-upload.net/download-7823808/Hype-MC.zip.html

More pics soon. I promise! =)

July 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swordippy

Hey BananenRepublic,

That sounds like an awesome idea! The screens look amazing too :)

I would love to join you with this project, however I know very little of minecraft; I played it for like 10 hours or so. So I would definatedly need some help with the whole Lan-server plan you have. (Also I don't own a legal copy of it, it that bad?:roll:)

July 14, 2013 at 9:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

Well, could be kind of a problem with your non-legal copy. Don't want to blame you for this, but I really dunno how about its update abilities :D MC-Skills on the other hand are not a big deal. That's easily teached within an hour... It's only 19.99 and most people don't regret the purchase, would ease things a lot.

July 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JoeyKin

I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now, and even had the same idea of this myself! I would be very happy to help.

--

July 22, 2013 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Moonlighter
Site Owner

That is awesome! Its great that Bananen is getting some feedback : )

--

July 22, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BananenRepublik

yeyeye it's really awesome. Didn't expect so many people to be interested in this :D Add me in Skype, Name's kubakubanerkuba91 (weird, isn't it? :D) =)

July 22, 2013 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Larson
Hey, i love MC. I really want to join you're project. And i could try to make an mod to ;) so... Can i add you on skype? You have an server, right? So people could build together :D
April 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WeirdoSheep

I had this idea years ago... are you making the whole world in survival mode? That's quite a feat. I would love to join you guys some time and explore the world you've created!

August 7, 2016 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.